Friday 21 September 2012

Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer?



Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer?

I saw this fabulous picture, and I it made me think as I have travelled many places in the world, but there are some huge gaps to fill still.

Photo: What do to you think ?

I have born in Scotland, lived in Hong Kong, studied in Durham and Newcastle, and now back in Scotland.

I have travelled to Malaysia, Phillipines, Thailand, Japan, Monaco, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, England, Wales, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Italy, Czech Republic, Kenya and Denmark.

There are some gapping travel holes which need to be filled including South America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the USA. But there are also some nearer places which I also wanted to visit for long weekends including various places in my own beautiful country, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Istanbul, and so on. 

So if travel makes you richer, where do you recommend I start ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments below. Always looking for interesting blogs so if you fancy posting a guest blog please let me know.