Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Healthcare when travelling to Europe for UK residents ?

Travelling to Europe on holiday this summer ?

The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is needed and it is FREE if you apply through our link. Do not get charged by using an unofficial website!!

Your EHIC lets you get state healthcare a
t a reduced cost or sometimes for free.
It will cover you for treatment that is needed to allow you to continue your stay until your planned return.
It also covers you for treatment of pre-existing medical conditions and for routine maternity care, as long as you're not going abroad to give birth.


The EHIC is valid in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries, including Switzerland. For more information about what is covered in each country see our country-by-country guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments below. Always looking for interesting blogs so if you fancy posting a guest blog please let me know.