Monday 17 September 2012

Stepping into the world of blogging


I've only recently stepped into the world of blogging at the instance of someone I met this morning – though others have blogged about us previously, and I will share some of their stories here too. I’m enjoying learning about blogging so far and am keen to get more followers and reads, I don’t mean to sound all about the numbers but just to keep motivation up and so I don’t feel like I'm talking to myself :)
I intend to blog about luggage and bags, bags and luggage, talk about travel, hotels, weekend breaks, running your own business, a woman in business, my life as an expat in Hong Kong, tell ridiculous stories, etc. etc. And basically the blog will thrown into the "lifestyle" niche.

I am would also welcome guest bloggers on the site too - if you blog about anything travel related, luggage, bags, holidays, hotels, great wee restaurants, airlines, please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments below. Always looking for interesting blogs so if you fancy posting a guest blog please let me know.