Monday 17 September 2012

My iPad bag is achingly on-trend!

My iPad bag is achingly on-trend!

I am not know for keeping up with the trends. I am not in the least bit bothered by fashion and if I like something and it’s unstylish I really do not care. I prefer to be comfortable and I like practicalities. In any case, outdoor clothing and kit is very unlikely to win any fashion or style awards and this is the sort of gear that I tend to wear/have.
 
Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase
Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase
 
Except, occasionally, I find, to my huge surprise, I have chosen an item that is actually achingly on-trend (and funky and useful). My initial reason for choosing the Bombata 10″ Micro iPad Briefcase was the fabulous colours. (The very kind people at The Luggage and Bag Shop gave me the bag to test.)
 
 
Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase
Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase
I Iove bright colours and especially bright oranges, purple, pink and red. I eventually went for the orange, simply because I liked it. Then, on an evening out with friends, which included a very trendy and stylish Italian lady I spotted that she had a bright orange leather handbag. I can only imagine her surprise when I, the rucksack carrier, enquired about her orange handbag but she kindly kept her gaffawing inside her head and said that yes, indeed, bright orange and leather and handbags from Italy are extremely on-trend.
 
So, I, FionaOutdoors, the princess of outdoor kit and practicalities now owns a gorgeously trendy Italian iPad bag.
 
But this Bombata iPad bag is also pleasingly practical:
  • It’s very light, made of high quality vinyl and silicone
  • Boasts three internal pockets to store documents (if you read this blog you’ll know how much I adore pockets in a bag!). I can keep A4 sized paperwork, as well as things in a zipped pocket and another pocket for keeping pens in a tidy place.
  • It has a long and useful shoulder strap.
  • There’s a dust bag included although I’m not entirely sure what this is for.
  • It’s perfect for a wide range of iPads and Netbooks and up to size 9.6″ x 7.5″ x 1.5″
  • The bright colour means that I can’t lose sight of it.

Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase
Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase

How have I found the Bombata iPad briefcase:

I have been doing a bit of work away from home recently and it’s great to have a bag that I can safely stow my precious iPad but also add in paperwork, pens, wallet, headphones, mobile phone and all the other bits and pieces that most women would normally put in a handbag.

The bag is robust enough to withstand the everyday push and shove of life, but still light enough to carry around without feeling as though you’re laden down.

I have also found that the bag fits neatly inside other travelling cases.

Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase
Bombata 10" Micro iPad Briefcase

But mostly I have felt ridiculously pleased to be the owner of a bag that is properly trendy! Ok, so I might be known for my practical outdoorsy kit but if I can have a bag that is practical and trendy then why ever not?!

Buy from The Luggage and Bag Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments below. Always looking for interesting blogs so if you fancy posting a guest blog please let me know.