My iPad bag is achingly on-trend!
- It’s very light, made of high quality vinyl and silicone
- Boasts three internal pockets to store documents (if you read this blog you’ll know how much I adore pockets in a bag!). I can keep A4 sized paperwork, as well as things in a zipped pocket and another pocket for keeping pens in a tidy place.
- It has a long and useful shoulder strap.
- There’s a dust bag included although I’m not entirely sure what this is for.
- It’s perfect for a wide range of iPads and Netbooks and up to size 9.6″ x 7.5″ x 1.5″
- The bright colour means that I can’t lose sight of it.
How have I found the Bombata iPad briefcase:
I have been doing a bit of work away from home recently and it’s great to have a bag that I can safely stow my precious iPad but also add in paperwork, pens, wallet, headphones, mobile phone and all the other bits and pieces that most women would normally put in a handbag.
The bag is robust enough to withstand the everyday push and shove of life, but still light enough to carry around without feeling as though you’re laden down.
I have also found that the bag fits neatly inside other travelling cases.
But mostly I have felt ridiculously pleased to be the owner of a bag that is properly trendy! Ok, so I might be known for my practical outdoorsy kit but if I can have a bag that is practical and trendy then why ever not?!
Buy from The Luggage and Bag Shop