Wednesday 12 December 2012

Does Santa use an iPad or a laptop ?

As I sit here thinking and helping some young ones write their letters to Santa.

It strikes me, that Santa over all these years still uses the same big red sacks when delivering his presents.


The children I am with are writing a letter to Santa by hand, but there are other children who might e-mail their letters.

I was wondering if Santa stores all his letters on an iPad or a notebook laptop?

How does he carry his laptop in Lapland and protect it when he is travelling from the snow?

I wonder if he has a red iPad case ? Or

a red laptop case like this ?


What do you think ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments below. Always looking for interesting blogs so if you fancy posting a guest blog please let me know.